These terms govern the contractual relationship between you (the “Entrant”) and Toddle About Limited ("Toddle About").
- This competition is open to parents and guardians who are residents of the county associated with the competition you wish to enter. Entries will be accepted from Entrants who live within 5 miles of the relevant county border.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the Entrant agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted as detailed in the competition promotion. Entries should include the name and date of birth of the child in the photograph, along with the name and email of the parent or guardian submitting the entry. These details may be shared with the competition sponsor, but will NOT be shared with any other third party.
- Each Entrant may only enter one geographic region of the competition at any given time. (The geographic region is the same as the region of the magazine in which the competition is promoted).
- All entries must be received by the promoted closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the Entrant. By submitting a photograph, the Entrant declares that the picture is of their own children and publication of the picture does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective Entrant. However, in submitting a photographic entry to this competition, each Entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Toddle About to feature any or all of the submitted images in any Toddle About publication or website including, but not restricted to, any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Multiple pictures may be submitted, however only one entry will be accepted per child. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winning entry will be selected at random. The decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes will be as stated in the promotional literature and will be supplied by the third party promoted as sponsoring this competition. Toddle About will endeavour to contact the winner, and it is the winner’s responsibility to contact the prize provider in order to claim their prize.
- The winner(s) may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Big Birthday Shout Out, Toddle About, Unit 3, Yorks Farm Business Centre, Watling St, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 8EU.
- The prize(s) as described are available according to the terms of the competition.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Toddle About and accordingly Toddle About may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Toddle About as a result thereof.
- Toddle About is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the prize-supplying third party.
- English law applies.